The annual mHealth Israel conference, February 18th at Beit Hatfutsot (Museum of the Jewish People) located at Tel Aviv University, will hold two simultaneous tracks of C-level presenters from the US / EU / China / India / South Africa and other major global markets. There will also be scheduled 1x1 meetings at private tables throughout the day. There will be international delegations, such as 7 executives from Huawei (China) and 40+ senior global execs from more than a dozen countries. This is your opportunity to meet top Insurance, Pharma, Medical Device, Hospital and VC players. Panels are moderated by industry experts, including the following themes:
- mHealth: Where is it Going?
- Investors Panel: Wounded Unicorns
- Meet the New Boss: Market Leaders + The Empowered Healthcare Consumer
- The Empowered Healthcare Consumer
- VC Investors- How We Plan to Invest in 2016
- Aging 2.0
- Consumer Health Buying Trends – Impact on Business Planning
- Asia Panel: The mHealth Tsunami
- The Cancer Moonshot
- Hospitals: What’s Next?
- Startup Contest- Winner gets free business trip to Houston / Dallas. Runner Up presents at Medica
Join us on February 18th!!