- A focus on the David vs. Goliath battles going on today over free speech on campus, donor disclosure, patient choice, parental choice in education, and so much more
- Interactive sessions, panels and workshops where you'll discuss strategies to help us win these fights
- Enhanced networking (with an espresso in hand!) in our networking lounge and on the event app
- Optional Wednesday morning breakfast lecture by Dr. Larry Arnn at the National Constitution Center
- Rocky Fun Run on Thursday morning to the famous Philadelphia Museum of Art steps
- Optional Friday morning Constitutional Walking Tour of the historic area and lunch at City Tavern
RESOURCE BANK 2016
How Winning is Done
How do we win victories for liberty? As a leader in the conservative movement, you ask this question every day. You are not alone. There is a place, once a year, where think tank leaders, policy experts, influencers, donors and activists in the conservative movement come together to share the lessons they've learned in the battles for freedom. That place is The Heritage Foundation’s Resource Bank Meeting - and we need you with us.
What's happening at #ResourceBank this year?
What Other Leaders Say About Resource Bank
"Resource Bank is always an amazing event. Well-run, insightful content, and great networking." - Allen Fuller, Centennial Institute
"A worthwhile experience. Valuable information. Great networking opportunities." - Tina Pisenti, Cascade Policy Institute
"The attendees were an inspirational group of people from broad range of interests and work in the movement." - Kathleen Hartnett White, Texas Public Policy Institute
Early Bird Discount: $25 off all registration packages before March 28!
Nonprofit Attendee - $300
Heritage Member - $300
General Attendee - $400
Our Featured Speakers
For questions or assistance, please contact our Special Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 608-1524.
By registering for Resource Bank and any related optional activities, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Admittance.