- industry trends and differences between geographies, markets, and cultures
- how to improve customer service and experience
- how to build your brand and market it to HNWI
- HNWI client expectations and how to exceed them
- tools and technologies to run your business
- how to use social media and social networks to acquire and service clients
What to Expect
The two day conference will host 6 keynote speakers, 3 panels discussions, 2 workshops and 5 networking sessions. The second day of the conference will be dedicated for one-on-one meetings between the attendees.
The main topics that will be discussed:
To become a speaker, please submit your contacts at Partners tab.
Space is limited to 100 participants. Early registration is encouraged.