- 25-minute drive to the Marriott Springfield Downtown Hotel
- Approximately $32 for an Uber/Lyft (one way)
- 12-minute walk to the Marriott Springfield Downtown
- Approximately $9 for an Uber/Lyft (one way)
- 90-minute drive to the Marriott Springfield Downtown
- Approximately $210 for an Uber/Lyft (one way)
- 3-hour 15-minute drive from New York City
- 3-hour 30-minute train ride via Amtrak
Parking is free for all conference attendees.
The entrance to the Marriott Springfield Downtown parking garage is on E Columbus Avenue. Park on level C for access to the hotel and use the hotel entrance on the far left (NOT the event meeting space entrance). Take the elevator down to the Lobby Level and make sure to mention that you are parked in the garage so they validate your parking and provide you with exit vouchers.
When leaving the parking garage, make sure to have your original entrance ticket and the parking voucher from the hotel (you will need both to exit.) Stay on the right exit ramp for daily parkers and scan your original entrance ticket and when asking for payment scan your hotel parking voucher. Once the gate opens, there are two exits (Boland Way and E Columbus Ave). If you are going toward 91 South or West Springfield take the Boland Way exit on the right. If you are going toward 91 North or the Mass Pike, take the E Columbus Ave exit on the left.
We are excited to gather in beautiful Springfield, MA for our time together. If you are flying to the conference, we recommend booking your travel to and from Bradley International Airport (BDL). Flying into Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is an option as well, although a farther driving distance.
From Bradley International Airport (BDL), Windsor Locks, CT
From Springfield Union Station, Springfield, MA
From Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Boston, MA
From New York
Parking at the Marriott Springfield Downtown Hotel