James currently works alongside innovation consultancies across Europe assisting them with innovation programmes along with teaching lean product and service delivery bringing ideas to market in six weeks or less. Recently he built the MBA equivalent innovation programme for Hyper Island which launches in in 2017. It already has registered attendees from Apple, Google and Disney. When not working with corporates on innovation, James works inside the world’s top accelerators, Microsoft Ventures and Ignite. 70% of his time is spent with their companies and cohorts, helping them scale GoToMarket and Products/Services. The other 30% is spent speaking at and working for the companies in San Francisco identifying their most effective approaches and lean innovations, which he brings across to unlock in his European clients. James’ most recent public keynote was for Mind The Product, the world’s largest product community on Pricing Strategies and Behavioural Economics.