During this course, you will learn how to develop mule applications to receive requests and create resources in the DGC using various sources of metadata. You will create various mule flows with increasing complexity to learn how to retrieve schemas, tables, and column names from a database and create them as assets with their properties and characteristics in the DGC. By leveraging the Collibra DGC connector, you will feel confident mapping data sources to corresponding DGC resources through the use of Dataweave and the Mule Expression Language. During each session, we create different Mule Applications that use the CollibraDGC Connector.
NOTE: Theses are 4-hr sessions held each day, for 3 days, 8:00am - 12:00pm EST. It is important to attend all 3 days of the training to meet the objectives. Each session, we create different Mule Applications that use the CollibraDGC Connector.
1. Introduction to the Collibra DGC Connector
2. Upsert Assets into the DGC from external sources
3. Integrating a Database with the Collibra DGC
Prior to class please ensure that you have the following downloaded and installed:
1. Java SE Development Kit (JDK) At least version 8 64-bit
2. AnyPoint Studio 6.x.x with embedded Mule 3.9 runtime
4. DGC Connector 1.5.1 or 1.6
5. A text editor (Sublime, Notepad ++, TextWrangler, etc.)
Installation guide for Windows 10:
Installation guide for MacOS: