August 13th, 202012:00 pm CSTRegistration is free
Experts will discuss the increased use of autonomous vessels and their impact upon the supply chain and in port operations
What issues will the panelists discuss?
1) What are the biggest port security threats and gaps?
2) What role do autonomous vessels play as part of a port’s innovation strategy?
3) How can autonomous systems/platforms play a role in providing better port operations and security MDA?
4) How can a blended sensor (air, surface, subsurface) package provide port security agencies better predictive tools to intercede a potential threat?
5) What collision avoidance issues exist for unmanned autonomous vehicles - and how should UAV's be tested for safety?
6) Are there lessons we can learn from ports in other countries? What ports/countries are doing port security best?
7) Where do military, police and civil authority overlap and what can be done to have clear lines of communication?
8) How are autonomous barges being used as part of intermodal connectivity?
Are there sponsorship options?
Yes. Does your company provide solutions to ports of entry? Interested in a branding opportunity and thought leadership position on the panel? Contact email@example.com