Tuesday, March 15, 2022 The Opportunity Before Us: Reset. Refocus. Reengage.
About the Event
Virtually everyone will be there, so join from wherever you are.
The challenges facing workplace - and overall - wellness are tremendous. COVID-19 has transformed how we think about physical health and where we physically work. At the same time, the toll on mental health as social isolation increased and work and home life collided, will be studied for years.
And yet...there is reason for optimism. There is an opportunity before us. to do things different to do things better.
A key pain point leaders are facing today is how to address employee burnout and decreased engagement as well as how to rebuild a thriving workplace culture as companies grapple with the new hybrid work environment.
Beth Ridley will share what positive psychology research tells us about what contributes to individual and collective wellbeing and how to use this research to build thriving workplace cultures. Key take-aways will include:
• Understand workplace culture trends and key factors that contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
• Understand positive psychology origins and best practices and why they matter at work.
• Gain ideas to implement positive psychology best practices at work to improve the workplace culture and in your personal life to build resilience and a positive mindset.
• Last year 97% of attendees rated this virtual event as “a great value” and attested to receiving actionable takeaways for their organization.
• Connect during breakout rooms and in the “event community” beforehand!
• Access the recording and resources for 30 days after the event.