Director & Head – Product Management – Digital Workplace Services
VP of Digital Workplace
Jason "JJ" James
Jennifer Wesson Greenman
Chief Information Officer
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
President & CEO
About the Event
The transition from remote work to a hybrid work environment- aided using digital platforms and technologies has opened-up a gateway of opportunities for organizational leaders to re-evaluate how business is conducted. Businesses will have to take a long-term strategic view of the issue in front of them by identifying and pursuing sustainability opportunities that hold the highest value potential.
As members of the executive team continue to sharpen their focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG), this is also creating opportunities for leaders to identify and execute on ways to differentiate their companies through their ESG initiatives along with the role that ESG can play in designing the future workplace. For instance, what do sustainable organizations do differently than others? They strive to balance the triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit to achieve long-term success and viability.
Value-creating companies are more likely than others to make sustainability an element of their corporate culture and train employees on how to integrate sustainability into their work. In this Interactive Digital Roundtable discussion, industry experts and business technology leaders will deliberate upon:
• Effective approaches for fostering inclusive and sustainable economic growth, including the enablement of enriching and productive work for all.
• The business and societal benefits behind deploying sustainable infrastructure, including new waves of value that ESG-responsible businesses will create in the future
• Importance of leveraging new age digital technologies like analytics, automation, to propagate sustainability initiatives across enterprise
• The role that CIOs and business technology executives can play in helping their companies to become carbon neutral through the deployment of ‘Green IT,’ including recommendations to efficiently manage e-waste
• How to strike a balance between enterprise sustainability and profitability while protecting the safety, health, and welfare of the organization’s most vital resource -people