2. Share your registration on social media: Registrants will receive a 10% off discount when purchasing a ticket through a social share. Additionally, each attendee that shares the discount will receive a 10% refund for each new order referred.
3. Download the Bizzabo mobile app to be interactive with the other attendees during the conference and build your own network.
We will never post anything on your behalf without your explicit permission
3D Printed Dental Implant Surgical Guide Workshop
About the Workshop:
In this workshop led by prosthodontist and dental implant educator, Dr. Ivan Chicchon from ImplantNinja.com, you will learn how to start making your own 3D printed dental implant surgical guides for your practice. You will become familiarized with all the basics, including what materials you need as well as a comparison of some of the most common 3D printers used in dentistry. The class is taught in a step-by-step manner so that you can follow along on your own laptop. The process learned in this workshop will translate to faster and more predictable dental implant treatments for your patients. We are looking forward to having you join us!
How to import and study a CBCT file in Blue Sky Bio
How to trace the IA nerve
Insert an implant and set to ideal position
Design your surgical guide
Specify guide tube diameters for your implant system
Specify guide tube height
Export finished surgical guide for printing
Basic walk-through for 3D Printing
Discussion of pros and cons of different style 3D printers
Instructions to Workshop Attendees:
1. You have to bring a laptop.This is an absolute must so that you can follow along and learn the digital workflow. Having a mouse(rather than just the little trackpad) also helps a lot with the 3D manipulation on your computer.
2. Download and install the following 2 programs. Both are important. The first is for manipulating CT images and the second is for editing 3D models.
3. Download the 3D files that we will be working on. You will be receiving these as a zipped file in a separate email once you register for the workshop.
3D Printed Dental Surgical Guide by Dr. Ivan Chicchon
Radiograph of dental implants that have been placed by a surgical guide by Dr. Ivan Chicchon
Dentist, Educator, Civic Organizer
University of the Pacific - Dugoni School of Dentistry
Medical 3D Printing Workshop: DICOM to 3D Print
About the Workshop:
Join 3D printing experts for an interactive, hands-on training on how to transform DICOM images into 3D printable models using the newest Materialise Mimics inPrint software. During the training, attendees will learn image segmentation, the design of 3D models, and preparation of anatomical models for 3D printing. The course will focus on how to 3D print a bone model and a cardiac model, from both software and hardware perspectives.
Attendees will be given a free two-week evaluation license to experience the inPrint software.