- What’s the prominence of ESG likely to be as investors make the dynamic and frequent adjustments to allocations now required, as well as navigate the trade-off between growth and inflation, re-think the traditional 60/40 portfolio mix and recalibrate risk models?
- How can investors define and deliver sustainability in their portfolios? What targets and metrics are relevant on the pathway to net zero?
- What’s best practice, and how will regulations reshape allocations to ESG?
- How can investors bridge the gaps in data, transparency and reporting?
- Attend in-person in Singapore
- Join virtually if you are located elsewhere
About the event
From niche to norm: How ESG allocations can tackle today's investment reality
Today’s volatile, unpredictable and rapidly changing investment landscape has inevitably led to a significant re-pricing of assets in recent months. This is posing big challenges for investors. Among them, ESG investment strategies are in the spotlight. While flows to these funds have grown during bullish markets over the past two to three years, questions are now being asked about how investors can balance returns while still integrating sustainability objectives.
Experts from the world of institutional investment, private wealth, fund management and consulting will answer these and other questions – and will reveal the ESG roadmap that works for portfolios.
How to join us
Wherever you are at in your ESG journey, we welcome you to learn more about how to implement ESG within asset allocation in a new reality. You can either -