- Booker details
- Guest details (details of attending guests and dietary requirements)
- Payment terms: All payments must be received prior to the event.
- Currency: All payments are in Hong Kong Dollars.
- Bank charges: Please note that all bank surcharges must be borne by the payer.
- Payment methods: You can choose to use Visa, Master, and AMEX credit cards or bank transfers. If you would like to settle with Alipay, please contact the organiser.
- Substitutions: Your place(s) will be confirmed upon receipt of your registration and full payment received. Any substitution/transfer must be received in writing and subject to the organiser's confirmation by 1 December 2022. Please note that dietary requests for any substitution/transfer may not be catered for.
- Attendees: All attendees’ details are to be provided to the organiser by 24 November 2022 and must comply with the rules and regulations set by the organiser. Any dietary requests provided thereafter may not be catered for.
- Force majeure: Haymarket Media Ltd will not offer refunds due to a terrorist alert or incident unless the event is cancelled. If we are unable to run the event, Haymarket Media Ltd will retain up to 50% of the booking fee to cover marketing and administration costs. Should there be any change in the government policy on Covid-19 that we are unable to run the event, options to transfer the credit to a future event or service to be utilised within 12 months from the original event date or as per our refund policy. The organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the attendee due to event cancellation. In the case of a typhoon signal being hoisted, the event may be rescheduled at a date to be determined by Haymarket Media Ltd, and the above terms & conditions will still apply.
- Cancellations: Upon receipt of your registration, your place(s) will be confirmed. Any cancellation must be received in writing. One of the following charges will then be levied according to the cost of your booking and the time of cancellation. Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for unpaid fees.
- Refund policy: Cancellation to bookings made on or before 10 November 2022: 50% of the total booking fee will be refunded. For booking on or after 10 November 2022: No refund (i.e., charge is 100% of the total booking fee). In the case where the event is cancelled due to Covid-19 as per force majeure, a full refund of the ticket price via the original payment method will be arranged within 20 working days.
- Haymarket Media Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the programme and location without prior notice.
Agency of the Year 2022 Gala Dinner
(Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Asia Pacific & Network)
|Date:||7 December 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Venue:||The Ritz Carlton Singapore|
||Marina Bay 7, Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039799|
||Gala Dinner Event|
|(Note: The programme may be subject to change)|
Booking is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all seats are filled, the booking portal will be closed without further notice.
When you complete the booking, you must provide the following information before proceeding to payment, which can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
If you do not have the guests' information and wish to proceed with the booking, please contact the Organiser at Awards.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS