- Payment terms: All payments must be received prior to the event.
- Currency: All payments are in Hong Kong Dollars.
- Bank charges: Please note that all bank surcharges must be borne by the payer.
- Payment methods: You can choose to use Visa, Master, and AMEX credit cards or bank transfers. If you would like to settle with Alipay, please contact the organiser.
- Substitutions: Your place(s) will be confirmed upon receipt of your registration and full payment received. Any substitution/transfer must be received in writing and subject to the organiser's confirmation by 7 June 2023. Please note that dietary requests for any substitution/transfer may not be catered for.
- Attendees: All attendees’ details are to be provided to the organiser by 31 May 2023 and must comply with the rules and regulations set by the organiser. Any dietary requests provided thereafter may not be catered for.
- Force majeure: Haymarket Media Ltd will not offer refunds due to a terrorist alert or incident unless the event is cancelled. If we are unable to run the event, Haymarket Media Ltd will retain up to 50% of the booking fee to cover marketing and administration costs. Should there be any change in the government policy on Covid-19 that we are unable to run the event, options to transfer the credit to a future event or service to be utilised within 12 months from the original event date or as per our refund policy. The organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the attendee due to event cancellation. In the case of a typhoon signal being hoisted, the event may be rescheduled at a date to be determined by Haymarket Media Ltd, and the above terms & conditions will still apply.
- Cancellations: Upon receipt of your registration, your place(s) will be confirmed. Any cancellation must be received in writing. One of the following charges will then be levied according to the cost of your booking and the time of cancellation. Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for unpaid fees.
- Refund policy: Cancellation to bookings made on or before 26 May 2023: 50% of the total booking fee will be refunded. For booking on or after 26 May 2023: No refund (i.e., charge is 100% of the total booking fee).
PR Awards Asia-Pacific 2023
Dinner & Awards Presentation
|Date:||14 June 2023 (Wednesday)|
|Venue:||Astor Ballroom, St. Regis Hong Kong|
||One Harbour Drive, Wan Chai|
||Gala Dinner Event|
|Registration & Cocktails:
|(Note: The programme may be subject to change)|
Booking is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all seats are filled, the booking portal will be closed without further notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS