Discover digital revenue models to evolve your business
The Google News Initiative (GNI) is partnering with FT Strategies to deliver a new programme: the Digital Business Models Workshop Series.
The Digital Business Models Workshop Series is an eight-week programme designed to help Asia-Pacific publishers understand and identify reader revenue models to evolve their digital business.
Participants will identify which model they could use to evolve their digital businesses and ensure their future sustainability. By the end of the programme, participants will have gained an understanding of how to develop a diverse digital business model in a sustainable way with a clear value proposition at its core.
The programme consists of a series of five virtual masterclasses which will introduce key topics related to diversified digital revenue streams, featuring industry best practice and inspirational guest speakers.
The programme also offers 1:1 direct consulting sessions to a limited number of selected publishers. These sessions include practical exercises to reinforce learning, providing participants with a clearer understanding of how to future-proof their digital business model.
The programme is ideally suited to publishers with a strong online presence who are prioritising digital growth, but who find themselves at the beginning of their digital reader revenue journey.
- Headquartered in the Asia-Pacific region
- Digital growth as a strategic priority in the organisation
- Established online presence
- Openness to explore diverse digital revenue streams
The participation requirements are:
- 1-3 hours per week time investment
- Nominating a project lead with involvement from 2-4 senior decision makers
- A willingness to share relevant business contexts during individual sessions
- Timely completion of exercises
- Engaged and active participation throughout all sessions
All sessions will be presented in English. The masterclasses will be conducted virtually and also be available on-demand on this website.
The Digital Business Models programme is fully funded by the Google News Initiative.