- Direct-hire representatives of accredited U.S. postsecondary institutions
- Associations whose membership includes representatives of accredited U.S. postsecondary institutions
- Academic and English language testing organizations and organizations that evaluate student credentials and are accepted by accredited U.S. postsecondary institutions
- Representatives from private, accredited intensive English language programs (IEPs) based in the United States
- Educational consultants, recruitment agents, pathway program staff currently under contract to represent at least one accredited U.S. postsecondary institution and attending the EUR EducationUSA Forum for the purpose of representing a specific accredited U.S. postsecondary institution. Agents attending the EUR/WHA Forum may represent only one accredited U.S. postsecondary institution. U.S. postsecondary institutions represented by an agent must complete the registration for their designated agent.
- Participation in 3 days of forum sessions
- Opportunity to learn from EducationUSA advisers from around the region
- Opening Plenary
- 3 Lunches
- EducationUSA-Presented Country Fair
- College Fair for Local Students
- Closing Dinner and Cultural Performance
EducationUSA EUR Regional Forum 2022
September 19-21, 2022
Metropol Palace, Belgrade, Serbia
The Event Opens In
About the Event
The U.S. Department of State's EducationUSA network invites representatives of accredited U.S. higher education institutions (HEIs) to participate in the EducationUSA Europe and Eurasia (EUR) Regional Forum in 2022. EducationUSA regional forums provide opportunities for representatives of U.S. colleges and universities to engage with EducationUSA staff and explore strategies for reaching overseas student audiences and ensuring the success of international students on U.S. campuses. EducationUSA regional forums also advance advisers' professional skills and knowledge about current trends in U.S. higher education, while offering valuable networking opportunities for all participants. Registrants will attend panels and skills workshops on a diverse range of topics led by U.S. government officials, U.S. higher education professionals, and EducationUSA overseas staff.
As a higher education registrant, you will meet with expert EducationUSA advisers from the region and have the opportunity to exchange information about student mobility trends and recruitment strategies in the EUR region for both undergraduate and graduate students. You will also have the opportunity to share your valuable institutional perspectives with advisers and offer insights into the internationalization efforts underway on your campus. Additional programming during the event will provide opportunities for U.S. higher education representatives to network with U.S. Embassy personnel and leading educators.
EducationUSA operates advising centers in the following countries within Europe and Eurasia. Advisers from many of these countries *may* participate in the Forum, depending on event capacity, public health regulations, and international travel restrictions.
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
*Final participation to be confirmed.
The EUR Regional Forum is open to:
An agenda will be available in August. Sessions will focus on trends in U.S. higher education, reimagining the recruitment landscape, updates from the field, engaging with EducationUSA, and advising core competencies.
Interested in presenting? Learn about our Call for Proposals here.
What's Included in my registration?