- The unique benefits of private, public, and multi cloud approaches
- Best practices for managing the complexity of a multi cloud environment
- The intersection of Internet of Things, edge computing, and security
- Navigating the GSA Ascend BPA
- Building next steps in a cloud strategy across various levels of adoption
Thanks for Joining Us!
The Hamilton Live, Washington DC
From Cloud First to Cloud Smart policies, cloud computing has underpinned much of government’s IT modernization for the past decade. The importance of cloud adoption took on an increased urgency over the past two years as agencies needed to quickly and securely enable remote work for thousands of employees. Now, as agencies at all stages of their cloud journey develop the next generation of cloud strategy, issues around security, enterprise procurement, edge computing, and manageability loom large.
Sophisticated cloud strategy requires a move beyond “lift and shift” to a fundamental examination of the purpose behind each system and application, and a reassessment of how it could be leveraged in the cloud. A skilled workforce, strong security posture, and clear alignment between mission goals and tech enablement, are also necessary to truly leverage the cloud for transformation.
In this workshop, government and industry leaders will share practical case studies from agencies who have successfully leveraged the cloud to transform operations and impact mission success.
Attendees will come away from the event with a better understanding of: