Taking place on the Sunborn, Gibraltar on 23 March 2017, the eSummit will once again offer a lively and thought-leading programme.
The gaming programme is being developed and will include;
· Update on social responsibility developments, including representatives from key industry bodies and the NOSES Project
· Regulatory developments & challenges in Gibraltar, the UK and elsewhere
· A sector update from the Remote Gambling Association
· The M&A panel, featuring some of the key operators and market analysts currently active in that sphere
· Customer experience & personalisation
The wider regulatory and technology programme will include workshops and presentations on;
· Gibraltar’s Brexit position & innovation plans
· Data Protection and GDPR
· Cyber security threats and opportunities
KPMG in Gibraltar is also delighted that the IMGL will once again be featuring their renowned eGaming Masterclasses at the eSummit.
These will run onsite in breakout rooms, as well as the Ballroom, and cover legal and regulatory developments across the globe, the burgeoning compliance burden for operators, and the impact of the corporate transactions which are becoming an increasing common feature of the eGaming industry.
Attendance is free and by invitation.
If you have missed registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sunborn , 35 Ocean Village Gibraltar, GX11 1AA, United Kingdom