We will never post anything on your behalf without your explicit permission
CMX Summit West 2016
November 1st - 2nd, 2016 SF, US
Community is the new competitive advantage.
In the last decade and a half…
– The Encyclopedia became Wikipedia.
– Rosetta Stone became Duolingo.
– Tech press became Product Hunt.
– Hotels became Airbnb.
– Financial investment became Prosper.
– Taxis became Uber.
Crowds, collaboration and community have changed how value is created around the globe. Businesses are becoming platforms.
As a result, over the last few years, the community industry has sped forward. Startups, big brands, non-profits, agencies, education giants, banks: they’re all investing in building platforms to connect people. Apple, Salesforce, Airbnb, SendGrid, Pearson, Google, Facebook: every single one of these companies is building a team dedicated to organizing communities of people.
Gone are the days of guesswork and shrugging off ROI. Each year, we see more frameworks, more calculations, more formalization and more careful innovation to educate how businesses build platforms with thriving communities. We’re moving from an art to a science.
CMX Summit is where the leaders creating this science come together.
CMX Summit West 2016 will feature:
– Over a dozen leaders from companies big and small speaking and leading workshops
– Inspiring and insightful keynotes from the likes of Alexis Ohanian (Co-founder, Reddit), Emiliana Simon-Thomas (Science Director, Greater Good Science Center), and David Spinks (CEO, CMX).
– Tracks focused on the following topics: engagement tactics, support communities, acquisition and retention communities, developer communities, and employee engagement
– Intimate, in-depth workshops with the most experienced experts in the industry
This is an opportunity to step back, soak in knowledge, meet hundreds of companies in the field, and return to work fully inspired and confident with a clear plan of action.
Join us at the seventh ever CMX Summit and bring the power of collaboration and community to your business.