Copywriting is the art of digging out what’s unique about your offering, and expressing it in a way that can’t be ignored. It’s not easy, but it is a craft that can be learned and applied to your advertising, marketing, and sales collateral.
This hands-on workshop is focused on online communication, and will give you a highly-actionable intro to copywriting – the written words behind your sales and marketing materials – to improve your ability to sell and be persuasive.
We will review the process of copywriting, how it works, and the difference between average copy and great copy. There’ll also be a few exercises that will make you uncomfortable, but show you how copywriting works and how you can be better at it.
This Course Is Perfect For:
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, and Business Owners
- CMOs and Marketing Pros
- Information Marketers and Educators
- Email, PPC, and Web-Conversion-Focused Practitioners
- Those Who Like Interactive Learning (Class Participation Encouraged!)
- Persuasion and Psychology Enthusiasts
This Course is NOT For:
- Resumes Critiques or Improving Job Prospects
- The Best Way to Write Massively Popular Blog Posts
- Learning How to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile
- People Expecting a Creative Writing Workshop
- Copywriting: What It Is, and Why It’s Important
- How to Think Like a Copywriter
- How Buyers Make Decisions
- The 3 Most Important Mechanics of Persuasion
- How to Write Headlines Using Your Customers’ Words
- The Unbreakable Rules of Copywriting
Get invited to the Growth Marketing Conference 2017