Attendees are required to provide proof of vaccination and 1 booster (or medical exemption) through Crowdpass, our third-party health provider.
While we will not be requiring or enforcing the use of masks, we strongly recommend that all attendees wear a high-quality medical-grade mask to protect others. NACTO staff will be masking, with some exceptions (while presenting, while consuming food and beverage, at our opening reception).
All meals will be served grab-and-go style, allowing attendees to eat indoors, outdoors, together, or distanced as per their comfort level.
The majority of our opening reception space is outdoors; it will be possible to remain outdoors for the duration of it.
Please respect the personal choices and comfort levels of your fellow attendees!
- All plenaries, breakout sessions, and other programming such as Meet the Cities and networking opportunities
- Your choice of three walkshops
- Opening Reception, including food and drink tickets
- Breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday morning
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon
- Coffee and tea service throughout
- After the conference, visit the American Planning Association website to register for AICP CM credits for the plenaries, breakout sessions, workshops, and walkshops that you attended!
NACTO is excited to welcome you to Designing Cities 2023: Denver!
See details on what's included in registration, rates, and our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.
NACTO does not have a scholarship fund this year. Registration will close on April 27th at 5pm EST and we will not be able to accommodate any late registrations.
To sign up for walkshops, click "session selector." We highly recommend choosing 3 walkshops (one per day, you won't be able to choose overlapping walkshops). You can always return to this if you miss it by clicking "Manage Registration Details" after you have registered.
Covid-19 Protocols | Health, Safety, and Comfort
What's Included in Registration?
Your registration includes:
Access to the entire conference program -
Refreshments at our conference venue -
AICP credits -
Rates and Cancellation
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing no later than April 17, 2023. Direct refund requests by email to email@example.com.