Define your company’s North Star strategic ambition
The Google News Initiative (GNI) is partnering with FT Strategies to deliver a two-month programme designed to help business leaders shape and begin to execute a compelling strategic ambition using the FT’s proprietary North Star strategy development methodology.
This programme will offer 1:1 direct consulting hours alongside virtual masterclasses and practical exercises to reinforce learning and bring the methodology to life.
Participants can expect to:
• Learn about the North Star approach to strategy setting used by the Financial Times to guide the FT’s digital transformation
• Develop an ambitious goal for digital growth that unites and aligns the company
• Determine a set of concrete outcomes or levers which will help companies to achieve their goal, and measure success
• Identify and address the most important capability gaps in terms of people and technology
• Design an actionable roadmap of targeted tactics to implement the strategy and accelerate digital growth
• Learn the foundations of a robust governance framework to deliver digital change
Applications close on 6 September, 12pm SGT.
Note: Agenda and speakers line-up may be subject to change.
An ambitious goal that unites and aligns your organisation.
A prerequisite set of outcomes to achieve the goal and measure success.
An actionable roadmap of targeted tactics to accelerate digital growth.