- Help us understand your challenges and opportunities so that we can build our events to address them
- Allow us to publicly list you as a Corporate Partner member
- Provide a speaker for an event for either a stand-alone session or as part of a panel discussion
- Send your team members to the events (with a special sizeable discount for colleagues and extended network of contacts)
- Help with any introductions that may be helpful as we build the agenda (i.e. your counterparts in other organizations)
- Ability to shape what amounts to a “stealth vendor fair” for your organization
- Access to a variety of cutting-edge potential partners in one location
- Opportunity to select potential partners for private meetings at the events
- Positioning of your brand as a thought leader in the consumer insights area
- Opportunity to align with non-competitive brands for knowledge sharing and cooperation
- Access to exclusive resources, information, and content
What is the Corporate Partner Program?
IIeX was born when leading companies asked us to help them find new innovative companies that could help them gain better insights. The companies that work with us across multiple IIeX events to find business partners are known as Insight Innovation Corporate Partners. They advise us on the IIeX agenda, so we can ensure that the program helps them meet their business imperatives. We recruit startups and other innovative companies that are addressing partners' stated business needs. Our corporate partners typically send multiple attendees to each IIeX event, and we facilitate meetings between them and potential business partners.
Read about experiences with the corporate partner program at our past events:
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner?
Here's how it works. As a corporate partner, you'll:
Your benefits will include:
How much does it cost?
Being an Insight Innovation Corporate Partner is completely free.
How do the private meetings work?
The private meetings at Insight Innovation events aren’t “random speed dates.” We work to match supply and demand for the good of the industry.
You tell us what you are looking for beforehand, and we’ll do our best to get companies that meet those criteria to the conference. We’ll then share the entire attendee list with you, as well as descriptions of each attending company, and will work with you to find the ones that are most interesting to you. It really is a private vendor fair - and you're in control of the process, while we do the heavy lifting.