Networking is one of the main reasons for having meetings and we have all done it. It is often also part of online event.But just putting people together in a (virtual) room does not always ensure your networking objectives are met.
In this experimental session, we will try to make networking #SeriousFun, exploring how networking can be combined with learning to improve both.
Join us for this session in partnership with twine and Meeting Designer Mike Van Der Vijver of MindMeeting, where we will use twine as an online tool for an interactive experience.
1. Explore how learning can be achieved while networking
2. An Introduction to #SeriousFun : mixing learning and networking to improve both
3. How to integrate twine in your online event tool for active networking between attendees
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
1. Corporate and association meeting planners
2. Event professionals
3. All MPI and non-MPI members interested in networking and/or event technology