- Am I leveraging enterprise legal management solutions to the maximum possible benefit?
- Can I increase transparency into and coordination of our legal and compliance functions?
- Is there an opportunity to hone our use of technology to improve results and better outcomes?
- Planning and deploying solutions for a global user base
- Ensuring access to the right data when you need it
- Analyzing the effectiveness of your invoice audit rules
- Effectively managing the intersection between legal and compliance
- Technical product training for beginner through advanced user
Justify Your Trip
Need to get approval to attend? Let us help you show your boss why you need to be there!
The 2016 Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions User Conference offers an exciting chance for users of Passport, TyMetrix 360, AIMS, and LegalVIEW to learn how to increase the return on investment of their organization's purchase of WK ELM Solutions software and services. This conference is a three-day opportunity to broaden your level of WK ELM Solutions product knowledge, exchange ideas and best practices with other WK ELM Solutions users, and understand how to evolve and enhance your professional skills to energize your organization.
The User Conference is the one time each year when we offer an array of comprehensive instructional and knowledge-sharing sessions to help you answer such questions as:
You'll also have the chance to contribute to the WK ELM Solutions product roadmap. Make sure your organization's voice is heard as we align our plans for additional product features and improvements with the needs of our clients.
Panel discussions, expert presentations, attendee roundtables, and training sessions will be offered on topics such as:
We've also prepared a persuasive letter you can use to convince your boss to send you.