- How the organization reacted to this VUCA environment, in particular high fluctuation in demand and the sustainability vs. profitability challenge
- The impact of AspenTech’s solution on issues prior to VUCA
- How optimization could be part of their sustainability/C02 emissions planning
- How their organization leverages optimization and advanced analytics in the areas of long-term strategic planning and economic evaluation
- Types of improvements the organization is looking for in the near future
Achieving New Levels of Supply Chain Agility and Profitability
ABOUT THE EVENT
To say these are unusual times would be an understatement. Volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity—VUCA—have disrupted the supply chain in every industry worldwide. Yet companies are charged with maintaining profitability even in the most challenging of times.
One solution in particular, aspenONE® Supply Chain Management, can answer the call. As best-of-breed supply chain software, our solution expedites profitable responses to unexpected market demands in the process manufacturing supply chain.
Join us as AspenTech customers share insights on the impact of aspenONE® Supply Chain Management on their supply chain, including:
aspenONE® Supply Chain Management delivers value via optimization at multiple levels to drive agility and profitability. As one customer can attest, “The system can now respond to huge market changes like COVID-19, enabling us to supply products without increasing the stock excessively or missing orders.”
A Q&A will follow the Roundtable. We encourage you to join the conversation by submitting questions when registering.
If you have any issues registering online, please email us at AspenTechEURA@aspentech.com