- Discovering needles in haystacks: Finding better molecules through exploration of large chemical spaces
- Unraveling SAR: Improving molecular property profiles through accurate simulations and tight collaboration
- From molecule to drug: Leveraging computational models for formulations design
- Expanding the horizons of structure-based drug design: Enabling difficult-to-target proteins through advances in structure prediction and target enablement
Drug discovery workshop spotlighting the use of Schrödinger technology at scale in a recent lead optimization project
Interactive panel discussions
User talks highlighting applications of computational methods for drug discovery and drug formulation of small molecules and biological therapeutics
Schrödinger presentations on the latest developments of our platform technology
Opportunities for 1:1 meetings
- Regular Registration (After Dec 1st): €400 + VAT
- Group Discount: For groups of 4 and more, we offer a group discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Optional: Hotel room per night including breakfast - €220 + city Tax (2 Euro) - for single use
21st European User Group Meeting 2023
We are pleased to invite you to the 21st Schrödinger European User Group Meeting on May 3rd - 5th, 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal.
This year we continue our focus on digital transformation of molecular design. We will explore how a digital chemistry strategy which combines the predictive power of physics-based modeling with the speed of machine learning and real-time collaborative enterprise informatics can empower individual scientists and teams to achieve higher levels of potential and productivity. Our invited speakers will highlight the impact of the technology on individual discovery projects as well as on whole organizations, leading to a future where better quality molecules are developed in accelerated timelines.
Wednesday, May 3rd
Thursday, May 4th
Friday, May 5th
The meeting agenda features:
We are looking forward to this opportunity to learn from each other, discuss the state of our field, and reflect on the common goals in our community.
Our Speakers and Panelists